G562 Granite is a kind of red granite quarried in China. This stone is especially good for Countertops, monuments, mosaic, exterior – interior wall and floor applications, fountains, pool and wall capping, stairs, window sills and other design projects. It also called G4562,Chinese Capao Bonito,Cenxi Hong,Cenxi
Red,Charme,Copperstone,Crown Red,Feng Ye Red,Fengye Hong,G 562 Granite,G 651 Granite,Maple Leaf Red,Maple Leaves,Maple Red,Mapple Red,China Capao Bonito,Red of Cengxi,Samkie Red,Zarkie Red . G562 Granite can be processed into Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rockfaced, Sandblasted, Tumbled and so on.
1. Grinding surface smooth, subtle luster, choose a different degree of gloss. The surface is very smooth, but porous. This surface is very common in many pedestrian places. Because of the large ground floor size, permeable sealants should always be used. Grinding stone color polished surface as distinct.
2. Polished surface shiny, after a period of time due to too many pedestrians and improper careless luster. This surface is smooth and less porous. After the reflection of crystals produced brilliant color, showing the natural stone mineral particles, the gloss is derived from the natural reflection of stone crystals. In the production of polished bricks and polishing powder to form a polished surface, the gloss is not paint.
3. Fire surface roughness, formed at high temperatures. The production of stone heating, crystal burst, so the surface roughness. Surface porous, you must use infiltration sealant.
4. Rolling The surface is a little rough, turned into an ancient look by tumbling marble, limestone and sometimes granite pieces in the container. Often you need to use a stone toner to make the color more vivid.
5. Sandblasting High-pressure jets of sand and water spray the sand onto the stone to form a shiny, but not smooth, surface.
6. Chopped ax hammering, the formation of surface texture, choose the degree of roughness.